Lucidante per Mobili Pregiati, Protettivi per Metallo, Marmo, Pietra, Vetro e Cristallo di Antiquax
When you visit our site to read or download information, we collect and store the name of the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time you access our site and the Internet address of the web site from which you link to our site.
We use this information to evaluate traffic patterns on our site, so that we can make it more useful to our visitors. We do not make this information available to third parties, nor do we use it for any other purpose.
If you send us personally identifying information, for example, using our shopping cart system or sending an e-mail message containing an information request or a complaint, we use the information to follow up on your request.
If we need to use this information for another purpose, we will tell you explicitly what that purpose is. We do not obtain personally identifying information unless you provide it.
We do not make this information available to third parties, nor do we use it for any other purpose.
- Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Cookies may be either 'persistent' cookies or 'session' cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- We use both persistent and session cookies on our website.
- The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below.
- We use (_ga, _gat, _gid) to track users as they navigate the website.
- We use (cookieconsent_status) to record a users consent to our using cookies.
- We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website.
- Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
- The analytics cookies used by our website have the following names:_ga, _gat, _gid.
- _ga is used to distinguish users and has an expiration of 2 years.
- _gid is used to distinguish users and has an expiration of 24 hours.
- _gat is used to throttle requests and has an expiration of 10 minutes.
- The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
Cookie Consent Cookie
- We use a cookie to record consent to our using cookies.
- The consent cookie has the following name: cookieconsent_status and has an expiration of 1 year.
- We use a session cookie to remember any interactions with the website.
- The session cookie has the following name: PHPSESSID and expires when you close your browser.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Search for a term such as 'Manage Cookies' plus the name of your browser. For example 'Manage Cookies Chrome' or 'Manage Cookies Edge' or 'Manage Cookies Firefox'.
- Blocking our cookies will not impact on the usability of this website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. Search for a term such as 'Delete Cookies' plus the name of your browser. For example 'Clear Cookies Chrome' or Clear Cookies Edge' or 'Clear Cookies Firefox'.
- Deleting our cookies will not impact on the usability of this website.
- This website is owned and operated by RPM Marketing (Sussex).
- You can contact us:
- By post, using the postal address: RPM Marketing (Sussex)
PO Box 1, Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex, UK, TN39 3ZQ
- Using our website contact page.
- By telephone, on +44 (0)1424 224620.
- By email, using firstname.lastname@example.org.